BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Fast Track

September is coming to a close, I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. Just a few months ago, I was anxious for my birthday (which was just a couple days ago), and now I'm patiently waiting for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All my favorite holidays of the year. Before I know it I'll be giving birth. Time is going by way too fast. Looking back on this year, I have done so much, seen so much, and my life is only getting busier. But I'm grateful for everything, I'm grateful for a loving boyfriend, a supportive family, and caring friends. I'm grateful to have a job, and soon enough success will be underway once I figure out a good school schedule to take on. I'm really looking forward to going back to school, its been 3 years, and with the changes going on in my life I need stablity and a career. We all have to start somewhere. Priorities are changing, new responsibilites are arising, and I'm ready to buckle down to better my life for my family. Wish me luck on my new challanges, I pray for nothing but a good outcome. I pray for strength because we all know the good comes with the bad. Good night!

0 comments: